Baseus Energy Source Inflator Pump is a versatile and compact pump for cars, bicycles, rubber rings, mattresses, etc.
- maximum power: 54 W;
- battery capacity: 27.75Wh;
- equipped with Type-C connector;
- equipped with a display that shows the level of tire pressure;
- suitable for different types of cars, motorcycles, bicycles, inflatable balls and rings;
- equipped with a pressure control system and overheating protection;
- powered by the built-in accumulator;
- has a flashlight;
- charging time: 4-5 hours;
- equipped with pressure adjustment buttons, mode settings, flashlight and power control;
- the kit includes 3 nozzles, hose and a Type-C cable.
Versatility of use
One pump Baseus Energy Source Inflator Pump can inflate tires for car, bike and motorcycle, as well as a soccer ball or an inflatable rubber ring. The kit contains all the necessary fittings. To change the mode, press the M button.
Compact and easy to store
The size of the pump allows you to put it in the glove box or car door pocket. With weighing only 610 g, it's easy to take with you wherever you need it.
The pump is equipped with a display that shows the level of tire pressure. It functions autonomously and does not require your control. Thanks to the built-in safety system, the device automatically shuts off the air supply when the desired pressure is reached. The device is equipped with overheating protection. Small openings on the casing are made to let air out from both sides, and the motor connecting shaft drives the fan.
You do not need to connect the pump to the cigarette lighter, it is equipped with a battery. One battery charge is enough to inflate 9 car tires or 8 bicycle tires. It is also convenient to use at any time of the day thanks to the built-in flashlight.