In accordance with Art. 9 of the Law of Ukraine "On Protection of Consumer Rights", the consumer has the right to exchange goods of good quality within 14 days, not counting the day of purchase. Please note that only a new product that has not been used and has no signs of use, namely: scratches, scuffs, dirt, and other damage that creates an unmarketable appearance, is subject to exchange or return. Warranty conditions for the exchange and return of goods:
- the presence of a cash or sales receipt;
- the product has not been used, there are no dents, chips, scratches, cracks, impact marks, bends, etc.;
- the product has a complete set (indicated in the instruction manual);
- the package has not been damaged;
- labels and manufacturer's markings are preserved.
If the product does not work or has significant defects (factory defects), the return occurs only if there is a conclusion of an authorized employee of the PROOVE service center that the operating conditions are not violated. The warranty card specifies:
- serial number;
- warranty period;
- date of sale of the product.
Please keep the warranty card for all the warranty period to get free warranty maintenance.
- The warranty period for the product is 1 year and it does not extend to the battery and consumables.
- Tires and tubes are consumable parts, so the warranty period for these parts is 1 month.
- The warranty period for the battery is 6 months.
- the presence of mechanical or other damage caused by the buyer's or other people's intentional or careless actions;
- violation of the rules of operation;
- unauthorized repair or modification of the product's internal components, design, or scheme;
- the product's serial number has been changed, is missing, or cannot be identified;
- accidental damage (defects due to the fault of the buyer or other people);
- damage that arose as a result of improper use (did not adhere to the temperature regime, stored in a humid or dusty place, subjected to mechanical damage or foreign objects getting inside the case);
- damage caused by an emergency increase or decrease in voltage in the power grid;
- damage caused by the use of the product for other purposes or violation of the rules of operation;
- inconsistency of information on the warranty documents;
- use of third party consumables;
- damage due to natural disasters;
- a malfunction occurred as a result of long-term operation in the rain or in puddles.
Warranty obligations do not apply if you lose the warranty card, or if it expires by the time you contact the warranty service.