Baseus Encok TWS W3 are touch-sensitive wireless earbuds.
- compatible with all iOS/Android, Windows devices;
- support Bluetooth 5.0 version;
- earphones can be used together and separately;
- provide Hi-Fi sound quality;
- the casing is protected from moisture and dust, the degree of protection is IP55;
- equipped with touch control;
- allow you to listen to music for up to 4 hours, with a case — for up to 18 hours;
- fully charged in the case in 2 hours;
- case battery capacity: 200 mAh;
- frequency range: 20 Hz-20 kHz;
- packing list: charging case, interchangeable ear pads and Micro USB cable.
The charging case is equipped with a 200 mAh battery, the charge of which is enough to listen to music for up to 18 hours. In standby mode, the case can work up to 300 hours. The headphones themselves are equipped with 37 mAh batteries each and allow you to enjoy your favorite tracks for up to 4 hours without recharging.
The headphones are equipped with touch controls that allow you to:
1) control music playback and switch tracks without using your phone;
2) adjust the volume;
3) answer calls;
4) call the voice assistant.
Can be used in humid weather
The headphones can be used in places with high levels of dust and moisture. The IP55 standard protects not only against splashing water, but also water jets directed at the casing from any direction. This means that rain will no longer prevent you from talking on the phone or enjoying your favorite tracks while walking down the street. They are also ideal for active people who like to listen to music while playing sports.
Connect together and individually
Each earbud connects automatically as soon as you take it out of the case. They can be used both together to listen to music, and separately.